Thursday, March 20, 2008

GETTING OVER COLD

Well since I returned from my vacation I caught a cold. It was not much until last weekend it got worse, I took a sick day on Monday went to Dr and got some meds so feeling much better now. Still got a little of it left so hope it goes bye bye soon! I did my first run in awhile yesterday it wasnt to bad I did not go to fast since I do want this cold to go away. My weight has gone down another 2 pounds YIPEEE for me I am within 2 POUNDS of a goal of 140. I would like to reach it before summer and maintain it through out the triathlon season.

2 comments:

Mile High Multisport said...

Rebecca: Best wishes for a great season. Loved your running into your ex brother in law story. It is a small world

Scott McMurtrey said...

why aren't colds more considerate of our feelings?