Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 a brand new year

Yikes it is pretty scary to look back on when I last posted here on my blog.  I am going to be 48 this coming year and before I know it 50 will be knocking at my door.  I am going to do my best this new year to get my health back meaning get my weight back down and become the runner that I used to be back in my early 40's when I was living in Colo. I am still in WA state and this coming summer I will marry the love of my life Jerry Nordbye.  I have also recently got back in contact with one of my best running and triathlon pal Becky Marzano her and I did lots of events back in my running days.
we have committed to helping each other out this year by keeping in touch about or goals and what we are doing to get back our health. so here I am again blogging and will try and keep things more updated here for my friends that would still like to follow my blog.

My commitment so far for this new year is to get on the treadmill each date at work on my lunch for 45 min that is a good start for me. Once again a new journey for me to get back in shape and I hope you will encourage me and follow me along.  HAPPY 2014 everyone!

1 comment:

Brenda B said...

Rebecca...Jeff shared your blog with me. It is exciting to read about another female runner that struggles but keeps going.