Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am still running

Well it has been about 1 week now since I lost my job of over 2.5 years. It sort a sucks but I seen it coming so I seem to handle it ok. I think this is part of the bigger plan for my life. I made the decison to not return to the relationship I was in and I feel great about that decison time to move my life forward.

Since I have not been working I am still running I am training as if I am doing the Denver marathon in Oct, will see if I end up being able to sign up for it do to my money situation. I am taking a road trip out to Seattle/Tacoma WA area to visit my oldes sister and some other friends thinking I might want to eventually move back to the pacific northwest. I am originally from southern ore and my folks still live there. I know I do not want to live in ORE. and I have never lived in Seattle but i really like that area up there and have missed being near the ocean and overall the water.

I have changed so much in the 2.5 years I was at Imageseller lots of memories since that was when I started my running the day I was let go walking out with my gym bag and running shoes was the hardest part! at that job I was able to go run at lunch plus overall the work place was pretty relaxed. I can only dream of landing a new job that i could run at lunch and not have to dress up to much.

So life goes on and I as I always say TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST TOUGH PEOPLE DO! I look at this all as closing a chapter of my life and opening a new one YAHOO let the adventure begin!

1 comment:

Black Knight said...

I am sorry for the lost job but I see you are tough and you will succeed in winning the challenge. Good luck.