Tuesday, September 22, 2009

changes coming up

It has been awhile since my last update lots going on in life since then. I drove to Washington state from Colorado been about 3 weeks now. I am staying with a friend out in WA since I am looking for work out in WA. I also made the drive down to Southern Ore to see my folks so I am currently in my home town of Grants Pass OR. I am house sitting for my sister and also helping my dad with my mom a little, my mothers health has been bad for many years do to all the smoking she did over the years, thank god I have never touched a cigarette and never plan too.

I have been struggling lately with my eating and it has been bad. I have been running a little but nothing like I used too and I know with the bad eating and not running some weight has been gained. It scares the hell out of me to think that I am slipping into old habits! I think it is due to not working and just overall loneliness and times and boredom, especially here in ORE at my sisters, there is not much for me to do around here and I feel lonely. But I am doing some sould searching and reading and I think I will be ok. In a few days I am going back to WA and I will be happier up there since there are 24 hr fitness gyms that I can go to my membership lets me into any of the those clubs across the country so I best be hitting it hard!

I will be moving out to WA in the month of Oct so need to get planning that move. I am going to miss my friends in CO I have lived there since the early 90's and in the last 3-4 years made some great triathlon and running friends who I am going to miss the hell out of! BUT I know that once settled in WA I will get a new group of friends and that will be great! I will keep in shape and this is a life time thing I have to do! It is hard work but I know that with exercise and good eating I will be the person I want to be inside and out. chat soon!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure I heard you this morning on the Dom and Jane show. I just wanted stop in and wish you luck! It's funny, if indeed it was you that called in you are the 2nd person whose blog I had read that I heard on Dom and Jane. Good luck and hope you will still keep posting.

Scott McMurtrey said...

Hope your move up here to WA has been pleasant.

I've found that my training has always been best when I'm lonely and bored...no one to keep me from tying on my shoes! :)