Monday, October 26, 2009

YAHOO I am now living in Washington state

I am now officially moved out and at my new place in Federal Way Washington. The move out went well sure helped having my sister Cindy help with the drive out from Denver area. I have a job now off getting all my stuff organized in my new home but I am so looking forward to it. I went to start my car this am and the check engine light was on. Sort a bummed me out but was able to get it looked for free and the codes have something to do with the emissions area and some sensor so I am able to drive the car and should not hurt it. I was planning on gettting to the gym this am but by the time that was all done I just came home, I have lots of stuff to get put away and organized in my new place so best I get working on it. I will be back running soon! I am planning on doing the Tacoma turkey trot run this Thanksgiving YAHOO.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad your getting settled. To bad we didn't actually meet before you moved. :) I loved CWW this past year but don't think I will have the $ to join this year but will be doing the rehearsals for sure! However these days I just need to find my way back to being on track as far as my food and exercise go. Let's just say it has not been that great.