Wednesday, November 18, 2009

got a run

This morning I am getting ready to head out to preview the 5K course that is the Norpoint Turkey trot course that I will run on Thanksgiving morning. It is real close to where I live so should be pretty easy to find. The weather here lately has been rainy and stormy but I am adjusting to it just fine. I have gained about 20 pounds since I lost my job back in Aug plus with my relocation and life transistion. I am back logging all that I eat each day and my work outs, that will keep me motivated. I also have a lot of clothes that I have been putting away here in my new home and many of the clothes are tight! so I best get back with the program!

I recenly found my garmin YAHOO I had not been able to locate it here in the house since the move in but I have it now and I am so happy! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. it is a big motivator for since I can see my times and distance I just love that. I am also seriously looking at running the Eugene ORE marathon that is May 2 so if I want to run my 2 marathon I best get back training hard and serious plus get the 20 lbs off me. I am very very happy to say that things are going great in my new relationship with Jerry we had been friends since around 1999 and then this summer well it is a long story but we are now a couple and are very happy together, we both agree that just being good friends over the years had a lot to do with us now being in this relationship.
I am still looking for work I need to land a full time job eventually that will take some of my stress off me and then life will be pretty much back on track. I will try and post here more often and let you know my progress.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad your getting out there! Happy Thanksgiving...did you get a Turkey Trot in?