Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Norpoint Turkey trot 5K




I forgot to post how my first 5K Turkey Trot here in WA my new home state. It went well for the most part considering it was raining and the course had a few hills here and there. I am not in my best running shape since I moved but I am getting it back little by little. I enjoy running here in my new neighborhood here in Federal Way WA lots of new places to explore and all.




I am still looking for a full time job so a bit stressfull at times thinking when will I go back to work. I am also thinking that eventually I want to start a running group and help others change their lives thorugh running and fitness, maybe something like being a life coach and in the area of fitness and health overall. Any suggestions any of you may have would be great!




I look back on this last year and I have to say I am pretty pleased with my accomplishments, I did my first marathon and did not give up on all the training for that. I also am so glad that I got out of the dead end relationship that I was in and I am moving life forward. I lost my job back in AUg and that hurt but I closed one door and opened another moving from CO to WA and now I am in a very great relationship and very happy with how the new life is going. So 2010 should be pretty darn interesting I will set new goals here soon. Want to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: