Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring is arriving here in The great pacific northwest

I know it has been a long time since I last posted. I am still looking of for employment and nothing yet. I get discouraged at times and wonder if this is Gods way of telling me I should be doing something else for a job instead of my purchasing background? I am still running it is going OK but nothing like it was in CO. I recently had my blood check as I needed prescription renewed for my medicine. They new DR incrased my dosage so maybe that will help with my issues with my weight gain. I am working on eating better and exercising but the weight does just not budge much LOL. The winter here in my new home state of Washington was pretty mild the rain did not bother me to much.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am so so ready for spring!!! We saw a glimpse of it, but I'm afraid we are heading back to winter for awhile. :( Sorry you haven't been able to find a job yet. Things are tuff! I liked your idea of starting a tri group!

Scott McMurtrey said...

Good luck job searching.

This mild winter has been wonderful!

Black Knight said...

I am sure you will get a job very soon. In the meantime..... keep running. Ciao.