Tuesday, August 3, 2010

update

My contract job ended so I am back looking for full time employment. plus backworking at my running this last Sat I did a 8K run that was the Seattle Seafair torchlight run. I was happ with a time of 54 min considering I am 2olbs heavier then when I did the 5K last year at this time. This coming Sat is my half marathon in Tacoma over the narrows bridge it should bea a very scenic half marathon. Today I did 8miles and I walked part of it overall I feel good tonight. I will most likely have to walk part of the half marathon on Sat but I am ok with that. I have always did my events that I redister for unless they get cancelled.

This will be a great place for me to start working at getting my time and the extra pounds off. Weather will be in the 60's so perfect. I know I can get back my running and the extra weight off.

1 comment:

Scott McMurtrey said...

Good luck at this weekend!