Monday, November 8, 2010

fall 2010

I am still here and beenworking full time now since august. i am so blessed I can go out and run at lunch time plus we have a nice workout room on the days that it may rain and be cold. I completed a 5k on Oct 30 here in Federal way the freaky 5K it was raining of course but overall a fun run. i will be doing a 5K turkey trot on Thanksgiving am and then the santa run on Dec 18th I am planning to join the nearby LA fitness health club and get back to working out in the early am before work. I am still working on looseing the 20 lbs I gained while off work for a year. i love living in WA state and my new life.

2 comments:

Scott McMurtrey said...

Glad to hear the update. Now the dark and cold will cover WA. Time to get out the extra blankets. :)

Julie said...

Good for you!! Hope your turkey trot went well!