Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Capital city half marathon May 15

Yikes been so long since I have posted so thought I better get back at it. I joined a training group that will be trainging to run the Olympia marathon/half marathon on May 15 2011. we meet each saturday at 7:30 am donw in Olympia WA about a 40-45 min drive for me. South Sound Running store is doing the training and lectures. IT is really great to be part of a large running group. I am running on my lunch hours again and a few days a week at the gym on the wonderful dreadmill LOL. I hadmy long over due annual check up last Friday, spoke with my DR about some sleeping issues that I have been struggling with and a few other things. My blood test results should be back any day now. Hoping all comes back normal.
My job is going well and I am settling in a feeling comfortable. a co-worker that I met at work is also doing the half marthon training and run with me. Lacey is the only one at my job that I have met that runs. I am hoping to eventually have others that can run with us.

Winter has not been to bad here in WA we had a little snow in Nov but since then not much else but rain.

No comments: