Saturday, October 25, 2008

ANOTHER LONGEST RUN

I am headed out tomorrow at 9:00 am for NOW my farthest run ever LOL. LAst weekend went pretty well with Becky I did 16 miles in about 3 hrs 10 min. I could feel the pain starting around 14 miles but I held on. It is really amazing what the human body can do and how it handles running. The day after I did not feel to bad. This week was low miles 17 for the week and this coming week will be more since tomorrow I start the week with 18 miles.

Nov 2 I will be doing the Littleton Stride 10K a very challengin 10K hills up and down hope to beat my time of 1 hr 11 min that was last year, plus my first 10K ever. Our weather here in Denver area is holding nicely. Recently I have read Dean K book 50 marathons in 50 days! great book I highly recommend it. I also read my life on the run another great running book from another famous endurance runner.

No comments: