Saturday, November 15, 2008

ANOTHER LONGEST RUN

Tomorrow is longest run to date willbe 19 milessssssssssssssssssss! then next Sat it will be 20 miles and that will be the longest I run till I kick back in serious training miles most likely come Feb. Dec 7th I will be attending the Las Vegas marathon to do my 2 half marathon ever.

I feel very comforatble with doing 13 even thought many have told me I am good to go on 26.2 if I should decide to change my mind once I get there LOL. I truly want my first full marathon to be in Denver where I live, work and train my butt off. I am very thrilled that I can even run these trainng distances but learning lots and I hope someday I can use this knowledge to inspire others.

I have many fellow triathlete friends and runners that have been awesome in giving me advice and pointers thank you all so very much!!!!!!!!

No comments: