Thursday, June 19, 2008

NEXT STOP MT EVANS ASCENT




Well I have about less than 2 days till I will attempt to run 14 miles at high altitude here in Colorado. No matter what it will be a beautiful run and up the highest paved road in north America. I guess I am going find out real fast how strong my legs and lungs are.




I want to say thanks to GOD for letting me even be in the shape that I am to attempt this run. I truly believe this will be the hardest physical thing in my life that I will have done so far. I am only 42 so maybe there are more crazy athletic events for me to come??????? WISH ME LUCK

1 comment:

Caborado said...

It was a beautiful day for a trip to the top. Several friends did the run and plan on doing it again.
Hope it was a good day for you. I have much admiration for those who not only try physical challenges but do the challenge in extreme environments. Hoping all the best for your future challenges.