Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good run today!

I did a nice 3 mile run today time of 30:25 ave pace of 10:08 so I was pretty pleased. I did this run near the 24 hr fitness gym that I work out at. I knew today was a 3 mile run and then had to do some strength training so might as well get the run done near the gym. I felt very happy about the run. The weather this am was great this afternoon the storm has arrived rain and wind AGAIN LOL. I watched last night episode of the biggest looser it was the one where the run a marathon it was great to see them do this it goes to show that you can do anything you put your mind too! todays running quote:

With a body made joyous through movement, the mind is able to relax. With mind/body balance, we can take the power of feeling good and generate compassion.
The Sakyong, Jamg?n Mipham Rinpoche

No comments: