Monday, May 24, 2010

starting of week number two

I was able to get all my runs in last week and started another week of training this Monday. today I did 3 miles in about 32 minutes, BOY Mondays are tough days to get out and run, just felt a little tired from the weekend. Our weathere here in Washington is not the greatest lately! does not even feel like we have had Spring yet! and here we are almost time for memorial weekend. In 16 days I will be another year older YIKES 44 I do not know where this last year went. so been doing a little reflecting on this last year and boy it was a year of change for me but overall the changes have all been for the better. Soon I will set down and start workong on my goals for this next year. I am still looking for a full time purchasing job I am keeping my head up!

2 comments:

Black Knight said...

Good luck on getting a good job! Keep on running.

Julie said...

Sounds like you are off to a good start! Hope your still doing well on the training!