Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A rainy day run

Good morning! day #2 of training, it was raining out this am but I do know that rain cannot stop me from doing my training, there may come a day when I have a event run and it will be raining so as a friend of mine says, "SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP : ) today was 2.37 miles time of 26:22 not to bad considering the route I ran was what I call roller hills. This route is very nice since it also goes to a nice lake that is near my home. Today since it was to be a short run I did not go to the lake but that will be in the near future. I am going to try and get some photos too and start posting them on here. If any of my other blog running pals read this I would like to know what is it that makes you run? I might start doing a question of the day for the friends out there in blog land always interesting to hear others thoughts and opinons.

Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier.
Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World