Sunday, May 16, 2010

half marathon training

My 12 week training program for Aug 7th marathon starts tomorrow! hard to think that it has been a year since my first full marathon that was the Colfax marathon in Denver CO. Lot has changed for me in the last year 24 more days and then I turn 44. I will be glad to let 43 go and move forward with a new year in my life! I am hoping by then I will have a full time job. Meanwhile I need to FOCUS! on my running and proper nutrition, running has always helped me thorugh some tough times in my life and more than ever at this time I need to focus and get return to the runner that I was developing to be. I am going to do my best to blog a few times a week and keep this updated better. I know I can do the training and complete my first half marathon in my home state of Washington.

No comments: