Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moving forward

I am still battleing getting my weight back down along with my running. I know that not having a full time job has created some stress and I am learning to work through it all. I recently looked back on all my training that I did the lst 3-4 years ago. I have and still do log my information on the beginner triatlete.com web site, it was great the other day to look back to around 2006 & 2007 to see what I was doing back then and to just overall look at my journey I was on.

I am now back on the journey and will get back to where I was. A year ago at this time I was preparing for my first full marathon and I know that in my future there is another marathon and triathlons. I recently signed up for a half marathon here in Tacoma WA to be held on Aug 7 that will be my 4th half marathon I am also doing the Sea Fair Torch Light run that is at the end of out here in Seatlle WA. Last year I was out here visiting and I did this event run it was a 5K this year I am doing the 8K. It was a very hot summer night last year and very humid but I completed it YAHOO. I called it my sweat festival run since I had never did a run in such hot and humid conditions LOL. So the journey continues for this woman I know there are many others out there who are on a path similar to mine. Still in the back of my mind are the thoughts of someday helping others to change their lives through running and health nutrition. Thanks to many friends out there who are following this journhey of mine.