Saturday, February 23, 2008

SNOWMAN STAMPEDED 10 MIL RUN







I did it! Yes I ran the complete 10 miles not at record pace but I am happy with what I did today. Considering a year ago there would be no way I could of run that distance. My time was 1:57:33. The weather could of not been better, this was the last race in a series of 3 that I did called the Winter Distance. Now that is done so lets get Spring coming here in Colorado! My friends Becky and Andria where at the run today also Susan from Evergreen was great to finally meet her. OH also a few other ladies that blog on BT too. My legs towards the end started feeling a little like lead LOL. At times there were not many other runners near me so I did lots of thinking about things like THE STAIRS that I have to climb tomorrow LOL. But that will be a fun event and a great cause! stay tuned for that story tomorrow

1 comment:

Scott McMurtrey said...

Congratulations on the 10 mile finish!

Here's to fast melting snow!