Friday, February 22, 2008

WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING


This is a weekend that I will most likely always ask
myself what was I thinking! Tomorrow I will be
participating in the last of the winter distance
series runs. This is the snow man stampede
10 mil run at Cherry Creek Reservoir. Weather
looks like it might not be to bad. I have done many
runs in 2007 and now continuing in 2008 this
will be my longest event run ever done. Getting
ready for a half marathon in May here in Denver.

This Sunday will be the icing on the cake LOL I am doing the Colorado Lung Assoc Climb the stairs of the Republic buildin here in Denver CO. It is the tallest building in downtown Denver. It has 53 flights of stairs and a total of about 1018 steps to the top. More to follow after these events are done and completed. So tune in.......... ..... as life be happening for Rebecca :)

No comments: