Monday, February 11, 2008

This last week.

Well still winter here in Colorado but not to awful bad. I did a long run yesterday 1 hr 30 minutes. I think it was between5-6 miles, It was area that I never had run on before but had biked there about a year ago. I told myself going out that I will just do the best that I can and it is not a race! just wanted to get a endurance run in. I was pleased when I completed it and I truly feel that in about 2 weeks I will be able to run 10 miles with out stopping.

My legs felt find this am. Yesterday after the run they did feel tired but overall good today. I was able to ride the bike at the gym for 45 min on level 8 hill climb boy great work out, then did my upper body training. I will be going home to OR March 6-9 and I can't wait! Will be fun to run at sea level YAOO

No comments: