Tuesday, February 19, 2008

THIS COMING WEEKEND

Well I am counting down the days till this weekends events. Saturday is my 10 mile run at Cherry Creek reservoir it is the last of the winter distance series runs and the longest! I am crossing my fingers that it will be half way decent temperatures.
Sunday is the Colorado Lung Association run the Republic building stairs! I DO NOT think I will be running up 53 flights of stairs more like draggin my sore and tired legs up them LOL. I am excited about this event since it is a good fund raiser for the lung association out here in Colorado. My mother whom lies in ORE is batteling bad lungs do to smoking for years. Every step I take on this even is for her! All participants in this event get a real nice medal. I will be going back to ORE March 6-10 and that medal will travel with me to show to my mom and tell her this event was all for her! I will most photos after both these events. WISH ME LUCK

No comments: